Our Boston DJ service has Public Liability Insurance so making sure your DJ has Public Liability Insurance is very important.
We all know that getting married (or planning an event) can be an expensive, and sometimes stressful time.
Booking a DJ without Public Liability Insurance could prove to be a very expensive mistake.
The risks of booking a DJ without Public Liability Insurance
- Your DJ may be refused entry to the hotel/venue.
- If your DJ causes damage to property or individuals you may end-up being liable for the costs.
- Many hotels, corporate and large venues insist DJs are fully insured, and want proof.
- If your DJ arrives to set-up on your big day and is unable to produce evidence of insurance they may be refused entry. You can obviously imagine what a disaster that would be!
- What if the DJ causes damage through negligence, a guest trips over a wire, speaker stand, or something worse happens?
- Most professional DJ’s carry this.
Remember, your big day will most likely be attended by your most important friends and family. If an accident were to happen and a claim pursued, its success will partly depend on whether you had hired an insured individual. Ask your DJ if he or she is insured and if they say yes ask to see proof……